Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Upcycling An Old Picnic Basket

I have been so excited to share this project with everyone and now I finally can!  This picnic basket had sat in our basement for quite a while and had seen it's better days of being used.  I decided it was time to do something with it and gave it a complete make over to use for a new craft tote. I decided since a picnic basket can be used anywhere especially on the beach that I would use the By the Sea Collection by Graphic 45 to give it a fun beach theme.  As I worked on it, I made sure to take pictures of each step and then created a guide on how to upcycle a basket of your own.  Today, I posted the guide over on Snapguide.  If you have an old basket lying around and would like to make it look new again head on over and read my How to Upcycle A Picnic Basket Into A Craft Tote guide.  Even if you don't have a basket to use, be sure to check out the guide to see all the cute little details I've included on this one.  I know you will enjoy seeing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment