Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rainy Days

I have been working on a big project that I am anxious to share soon so I haven't created many things lately.  I decided to dig into my pictures tonight to see if I could find something I haven't shared and found this card.  We have had a lot of rainy days lately and are looking at having more this week so it fits in perfectly at this time.  It's actually one of my favorites because I love the silhouette. I added the glitter to make it stand out a little more and the glitter in the center of the flowers made them pop, too. The extra color lessened the dark of silhouette and the rainy day theme.   The theme actually reminds me of the saying April showers bring May flowers and I am really looking to having some of my flowers bloom.  I already have another project in mind to use them and am excited to share that one, too, so keep stopping by to see what I have planned next.  There's some great projects in the works and even more on my mind for the upcoming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment