Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Having A Little Journaling Fun

It's been a while since I worked on my journal and this brand new one was laying on my desk just waiting for some attention.  I decided that it was time to have a little fun and use it.  The background was created using some Gelatos and blended with one of the best tools I can ever find.....my fingers.  What is the fun in creating if you can't get a little messy once in a while, right?  The butterfly stamps are from Deep Red Stamps and the roses are from Stampin' Up.   I've been working on my own using prompts from Journal 52 and the theme for this prompt was something that flies and that in part is where the wording comes from for this page. 

It's fun being able to work on a journal.  I use it to practice techniques that I want to try a lot of the time.  It's a good way to find out if you like something before doing an entire project using it.  If you haven't worked in a journal before it might be something you'd like to consider. 

Have a great day everyone!
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment