Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Enjoy Everything

I love this stamp because of its simple message to enjoy everything.  Often we are so busy that we don't stop to do that.  I know there are times that I don't and I'm trying to get back into doing it even more.  Recently I've been able to do that with my creating and boy does it feel good! 

I used the stamp off technique to create the background before stamping the jar onto the card stock.  The butterfly punch is one I've had for a while, but never really use so I challenged myself to get it out and add it to this card.  They looked too flat just being punched out one at a time so I layered them to give them some dimension and then added the adhesive rhinestones to give them another layer.  The patterned paper they are made from and the piece behind the stamped image is a piece from the Best of K & Co. paper pad.  I've been trying to challenge myself to use some of the techniques I haven't used in a while so I placed the paper on at an angle and then tore the edges for a different look.  I have to remember to keep up the challenges to myself which adds to the enjoyment of creating.

Enjoying is really what this card is all about...enjoying the time I have to create, the ability to do it and sharing it with all of you.  I hope you have enjoyed this post and continue to stop by and see what I'm working on in my crafting corner.  Take some time today for yourself and enjoy it, no matter what it is you decide to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment