Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hearts A Flutter

 
 
 
 
I enjoy showing love and kindness to others through everything I do.  My family often tells me that I wear my heart on my sleeve.  Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day I wanted to share the love of the day with all of you! I appreciate all of my followers and that you take the time out of your day to stop by here and read my posts.  Thank you all so much!
 
 I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I have this fascination recently for all things pertaining to jars.  I picked up this jar die this past summer when my family was on vacation and it has become one of my favorite dies.   The die is one part of a two part set, but the store only carried the die so I was unable to get the matching stamp.  I hope to be able to find it somewhere yet, but until then I decided to finish this jar off with a small piece of lace and some Art Glitter to make the top of the lid stand out and add a little shine to the card.  I wanted the punched hearts to be more whimsical so I added wisps of glitter to those, as well.
 
This sweet little card was created to share my love and thankfulness to everyone. No matter if it's February 14th or August 14th, I hope to send some love and a smile to all of those who stop by.  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Peg, your love and kindness define you :) I am so glad to have you as my friend.
    I LOVE this card. I think it's my favorite you have done. Simple yet elegant and you know how I love hearts. Love ya girlie.

    ReplyDelete