Sunday, February 9, 2014

Another Day of Fun


I received the Gumball Machine die by Sizzix  yesterday from my husband and son.  It was my early Valentine's Day gift.  I'm lucky that they support me in what I do and know what I like. I decided to have some more fun today and play with it.  I cut the machine out and put the pieces together last night, but thought it needed more.  Then, I decided to turn it into a stand up card so I cut another machine and moved the folded card stock down so it wasn't cut all the way through to create the card base.  Today, I attached the first piece I cut out and used my fingers and Gelatos to add some color to the gumballs.  It's hard to see in the picture, but I used 3-d adhesive behind the machine flap and the gumball container to pop them off the page a little bit. 

I hope you have enjoyed a little more of the fun I've been having from my crafting corner.  Please be sure to keep stopping by and seeing what I'm up to next.  Hopefully you'll be inspired to have some fun creating, too! 

1 comment: