Monday, March 11, 2013

Cute Little Bunnies, Carrots and Spring Colors

These cute little Love U Bunnies are looking for some bright spring sun.  Even though we are only 8 days from spring we haven't seen the sun for a while and it has been snowing where I live.  These stamps from Just For Fun Stamps got me even more excited for spring.  I added the adorable carrot patch border and "Happy Easter" sentiment to finish off the stamped image.  This week's challenge for the Just For Fun design team was to use pastels so I chose one of my favorite plaid papers and then punched a yellow pastel cardstock to add more color and finished it all of by placing it on a pastel green card base.  I stamped the sentiment in pink ink and colored the bunnies noses in pink to add to the pastel colors and tie the images in with the papers. 

Have you seen the wide selection of stamps from Just For Fun?  Be sure to go check them out.  There are a lot of great stamps there and now the new Spring, 2013 line has been listed.  You won't want to miss the fun of those!  Be sure to stop by the Just For Fun blog,too, and see how the design team members are using their stamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment