Friday, March 8, 2013

Celebrating Easter at USArtQuest

 
Come join me while I celebrate Easter over on the USArtQuest blog today.  This picture is just a sneak peak of my featured project there.  You will be able to find out how I made these gorgeous eggs so you can make your own and what fabulous products from USArtQuest were used to make them.  Be sure to stop by and leave me a comment on my project so I know you were there. 
 
 
If you'd like to see more of the USArtQuest products in use, be sure to join Terri Sproul, Joe Rotella and me on Saturday, June 1st  at 11 AM EST, 10 AM Central, 8AM Pacific as we team up together to share some fun ideas using a variety of the products.  It will be a lot of fun.  Be sure to check back here on Peg's Crafting Corner for the link to the live class, but mark your calendars now so you don't forget!  

No comments:

Post a Comment