Monday, March 4, 2013

Time for Spring and Easter Baskets

It's hard to believe that Easter is at the end of this month, isn't it?  Spring is only 17 days away, too.  One thing that I love about spring and Easter are the pastel colors.  The challenge for the Just For Fun design team this week was to use pastels so I couldn't wait to get started.  I created this beautiful lavendar card using the Traditional Easter Basket and "Happy Easter" stamps from Just For Fun Stamps. I love this basket stamp!  I decided to have some fun coloring it and I broke out my watercolors.  I love to use them to paint stamped images to give them a different look. 

If you like this stamp, you'll love all of the stamps from Just For Fun so be sure to go check out their website and don't forget to stop by the blog and see all of the great projects there.  I have an Artist Bunny Easter Egg card I know you'll love so be sure to check it out. 

Join me Friday as I share another Easter Basket project over on the USArtQuest Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment