Monday, March 18, 2013

A Time of Blessings

The Easter season has always meant a lot to my family and I, but this season it's even more special.  We had many blessings poured out on us this past week when our son became deathly ill.  A miracle happened and he is now home with us and doing much better.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to do my Just For Fun project this week with all that was going on, but then I saw the stamp that I was going to use for it and knew that with the miracle we had just been blessed with that I needed to fit this project in.  This beautiful Easter Cross is from Just For Fun Stamps and this week the design team challenge was to use pastels so I chose to use purple, green and a little touch of pink on the lilies. 

Come on over to the Just For Fun site and see all of the great stamps they have and don't miss the fun and great inspiration on the blog.

Be sure to spread the blessings of this holiday season and be with the ones you love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment