Monday, March 25, 2013

Painting in Spring

This cute little bunny is painting himself up some flowery, spring fun this Easter holiday. Since we all seem to be waiting for the arrival of spring yet, this artist decided to stop waiting and paint himself up some.  The bunny artist stamp is from Just For Fun Stamps.  I decided to fussy cut around him and remove the Easter eggs to have a different look to him. I chose to use the flowery paper to create a canvas for him and then I stamped the "Happy Easter" sentiment to wish everyone many Easter blessings.  The design challenge was to use pastels so I chose my favorite colors of green, yellow, orange and pink to be the color scheme for the card. 

Be sure to go check out the stamps from Just For Fun Stamps and I'm sure you'll find a lot of them that you just can't live without.  If you'd like some more inspiration using the stamps be sure to check out the blog, too.  Leave some comments there and let all of the design team members know that you've enjoyed their work.  There are a lot of great projects to look through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment