Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to school time

It's almost that time of year again. The summer is gone quickly and before we know it it will be the first day of school soon. I decided that it would be a great idea to kick off the school year right by making this cute little back pack from the tutorial I found over at Splitcoast Stampers by Mary Arima. I used the fabulous products from The Robin's Nest to do it. If you'd like to make your own for your child or children be sure to head over to the Chattering Robin's Blog where you can find the list of products I used and the links to Mary's tutorial including the templates. That way you can start the school year off right, too. There are more pictures of the one I have made on the Chattering Robin's blog so be sure to check them out and while you are there check out all the other fabulous projects the rest of the design team is doing. You'll be amazed at all of the inspiration you will find there.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Peg! Love the colors you used. and thanx for the link! Huga, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I have to go get crafting, so I can post something in a little while. Have a great day. Kim

    ReplyDelete