Tuesday, August 9, 2011

An eye catching card

This is a peak of the card I made for my project this week over at The Chattering Robin's blog. I recently received the ballerina punch and thought that the glitter chipboard from The Robin's Nest would be pretty to punch. This chipboard is so easy to punch it's unbelievable! I was thrilled with the ease of it and how pretty it looks on this card. I used the Dew Drops to create the stars after reading posts of how some on the design team were using theirs so I wanted to try it, too, and thought it would add even more sparkle to this card, not to mention the fact I love the Robin's Nest Dew Drops. Be sure to head over to the Chattering Robin's blog to see the rest of the card and the terrific products I used for it and don't miss out on the great projects created by the rest of the team either.

No comments:

Post a Comment