Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's sketch challenge time!

I've been super busy the last couple of weeks and didn't even realize it was time to share this month's sketch challenge from The Scrapping Stamper. Here is a little sneak peak of the card I made this time. If you'd like to see the rest of it and the sketch we used head on over to The Scrapping Stamper's blog. Be sure to check out the rest of the team's inspirations using Shannon's sketch. Her sketches are great to use and so much fun. The next time you need a little inspiration just head on over there and choose a sketch to use yourself. You'll be happy you did.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sneak peek! I love creating cards based off of sketches, it's perfect for when you're unsure of what to do, and often times I end up adding a few of my own idea to the sketch. :)

    Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete