Monday, December 1, 2014

Time For A Party!

The Unruly PaperArts 12 Days of Christmas Link Up Party that is.  I've been having fun creating some tags recently and decided to share some of them during the party. Tags are one thing that I enjoy creating because you can do them in so many different styles and every once in a while I get into a mood that that's all I want to create.  Well, this is one of those times.   I love snow so I've been wanting to use this embossing folder for a while.  I decided to add some color to it by inking the folder first.  When I took it out I was surprised at how gorgeous it turned out.  I didn't think about the ink surrounding the embossed areas before I did it so it was a fun surprise.  The only thing is, I don't want to use it.  Maybe it would make a good bookmark for all of the books I will be reading this winter so I may just have to keep it because I'm always in need of a good bookmark, too. 
 
Don't forget that you can join the party, too.  For the details on how to join, check out the Unruly PaperArts blog.    Thanks for stopping by and be sure to have some fun creating the things you like this week!
 
 
Happy Creating!
~Peg

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design Peg with the snowflakes and flourish. I have to get cracking on making some tags myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that folder and the inking is fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome tag, love the color, so pretty! It would make such a pretty bookmark!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great tag! See you again at UPA! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg, this is a fun tag. I love the snowflakes design and can see that pretty-ing up any package.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very cool! love your delicate and pretty tag. happy 12 days of christmas at UPA! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is beautiful!!!! Love the folder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your snowflake tag Peg!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete