Friday, June 13, 2014

Celebrating Father's Day


This is the weekend to honor all of those special dad's.  I created these cards this week to send to my dad and my father-in-law.  The cut file was found at the Silhouette Online Store and actually came as a set.  The second card in the file was for a graduation so I edited it to use only the "dad" card.  I really liked the style of it because both dads in our family are really stars to us.  I've been continuing my challenge to myself to learn something new about my Silhouette and this week I learned how to merge letters together (word merge) so they will cut as one and not individual letters.  That was a fun thing to learn and be able to do and I like the way it turned out with the sentiment on the inside of these cards. 
 
I hope you have some time to create this weekend, too!  I will be having fun on several more projects and am working on a long list of ideas for futures ones.  Be sure to join me on Monday for a special announcement that I am looking forward to making.  I am super happy about this one and can't wait to share it with all of you.
 
Have a great weekend and Happy Creating!
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment