Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thinking of You Today

This was a fun accordion fold card to make.  It's been a while since I made this type of card and I forgot how great the look when finished.  I chose to add the treble clef because the patterned paper has the sheet music pattern on it which is one of my favorite themes.  I loved the matching whimsical heart and couldn't resist using it, too.  These were both from the Silhouette store.  I've been in a purple mood lately so I stamped the sentiment in purple ink to match the rest of the card. 

I hope this card has you thinking of making something you enjoy today.  If you can't start a something new today  take some time to be thinking of what your next project will be.  Any time is a good time for some creative fun!

~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment