Thursday, May 22, 2014

Birthday Card Fun


 


My family is lucky enough to have a birthday every other month starting right after the holidays so we are always having fun celebrating.  Both my husband and son love playing video games and watching a certain show about zombies so I continued their likes right into the themes of their cards.   I've been challenging myself to use some of the tools I own more often and one tool that has been greatly neglected is my Silhouette so I used it to make both of these cards.  For my son's card, I even created a matching envelope and personalized it with his name and zombie hands reaching up towards it to get him to thinking of what's inside.  It's always fun to receive a themed envelope so I just couldn't resist. 

The next time you are in need of a fun birthday card, think of some of the things the receiver of the card enjoys and add those to it.  Add even more fun with an envelope that matches.  Don't forget to challenge yourself to use tools that you haven't used in a while, too, but most of all remember to have fun when creating anything!

Have a great day!
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment