Saturday, May 31, 2014

Simple Cards Deliver Special Thoughts

Sometimes when I have just a few minutes to sneak in some time to create I choose to make a simple card.  I use cards like these just to send a quick message to let someone know how much I care about them, to say thank you or just to say hello.  This is one of my favorite cards that I've created recently.  The doilies are from SRM Stickers and I love using them for cards of this type because they add a layer of elegance that you may not always find in a simple card. I've had a lot of fun creating the rolled paper roses lately and thought they would be a the perfect finishing touch to this card. 
 
I hope everyone is finding time to enjoy the things you like to do.  I am going to be finding some more time to create some more things this weekend.  I already have one project in the works so be sure to keep stopping by and seeing all that I am doing.
 
Happy Creating Everyone!
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment