Friday, May 30, 2014

Hello

This week has seemed to fly by since it was a short week for all of us and it's been a busy one, too.  I didn't have much time to do any creating, but I did manage to sneak in this card.  I've been needing to add to the cards I keep on hand so I made this hello card.  The rose is using the Rosy Rose die from Die- Namites that I just purchased and was anxious to try it out.  Instead of using the inside pieces of the rose, I used the outline that is created when the paper is cut to add some dimension.  The yellow background was done using an ink tool and layering the yellow ink onto the paper.  The darker area has more ink layers to create the shadowing affect.  The green background was done by rubbing an ink pad down the paper and then it was embossed with the Matelassé embossing folder for the Cuttlebug.  Can you tell I purchased some new crafting toys and was excited to use them? 

I hope are now anxious to do some creating of your own.  Be sure to take some time this weekend and do just that.  Have a good weekend everyone!

Happy Creating!
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment