Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all moms!  I hope that you have a wonderful day.  I will be sharing it with my family having a nice, quiet day at home.   I won't be seeing my mom today, but will be able to talk with her on the phone. 

This is the card that I created for her this year.  I used my Cameo and the Butterfly Mother's Day Card cut file.  Three of her favorite things are the color red, butterflies and bling so I made sure it had all of these elements for her to enjoy.  I typed up and printed the saying for the inside of the card using our computer which made it even more personalized for her. 

I love the daintiness of this card and how it pops out to give it the 3-d affect.  It is now one of my favorite files from Silhouette.  I, also, like the 5" x 5" shape of it.  It's just something different than the normal 5" x 7" sizes often used for cards.

Enjoy your day!
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment