Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Word for 2014

Many people I know have been talking about what their new word for 2014 will be which got me to thinking of what one I would choose.  I decided the word, "reach" would be my word, but not only reach, but reach higher.  This year, I've decided it's time for me to start working more towards some things I would like to do so this word seemed perfect for me.  I created this framed piece to remind me that on the days that I may struggle a little with those goals or those days that maybe I need to work a little harder to get them that I need to keeping reaching higher and one day I will have obtained what I set out to do.  This piece will sit on my craft desk  and be the motivation for me each and every day to try to accomplish what I have set out to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment