Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Last Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Project


It's hard to believe this is the last Tuesday that I will be sharing projects that I have created using Just For Fun Stamps as one of their design team members.  My time on the team has gone quickly. 

I really like this last card.  I like lighthouses so this was the perfect stamp for my collection.  I decided to use several stamps from Just For Fun to do some scene creating.  Once I stamped the lighthouse, I added the sand stamp, grass stamp and water stamp to build a water's edge like you'd see along a lighthouse sitting out in the ocean.  I defined each section by adding in the individual colors using ink pads and then colored the lighthouse and trees with markers for a solid inked color on them. 

Even though this is my last project at Just For Fun, I will continue to use their wonderful stamps and I encourage you to continue to check out their website and blog for all new fun. 

Be sure to continue to come here and see what new creations I'm doing.  I will be have sneak peaks of all my projects from Art Glitter and am joining a new team starting July 1st and can't wait to share what I'm doing for them. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Peg! I love the scene you built and lighthouses are a huge favorite of mine too!

    ReplyDelete