Friday, June 21, 2013

An Exciting Announcement


Arnold Grummer's

Starting July 1st, I will be joining the amazing team from the Arnold Grummer Paper Making Company.  I have been so excited to share and I finally am able to.  If you like taking your crafting to the next level or are just starting out this is a fun way to do it. 

Be sure to check out the Arnold Grummer Paper Making website, their blog and their YouTube channel and keep coming back because there's a whole new team and a lot of fun in the "making." 

See you there soon!
~Peg

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations...can't wait to watch and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Peg can't wait to see what you get up to whilst on this team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'm an avid paper maker (I even grow some of my own plants and fiber) and can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete