Monday, May 6, 2013

Summer Fun Spilling Over with Just For Fun Stamps

Make sure this summer vacation is spilling over with fun for any occasion including announcement that your vacation has finally arrived.  Summer is all about fun, isn't it?   This week's Just For Fun challenge was to create a vacation themed card.  I decided to add some excitement to the vacation theme and use the new volcano stamp.  The new stamps are great to get your creativity flowing.  Pun intended.   Be sure to go check them out. I decided when this picture posted it had to be extra large so that you can see all the fun in the details.  I began by using an ink tool to do the sky and ground. I got creative and used the side of my stamp block to add a little horizon line on each side of the volcano.  I love using my tools in other ways so this was another good use for my stamp block.  I colored the image and wanted to add some more defintion to it so I broke out my Art Glitter and added some orange glittery lava to the sides.  I love how it looks like it's flowing down the volcano.  This was the perfect finishing touch to the card.
 
Don't forget to head over to the Just For Fun Blog to see what the design team has been having fun with and creating to get their summer fun going.  

1 comment: