Monday, April 8, 2013

Pretty In Pink Petunias

I hope you've been enjoying some nice weather.  We have been lucky and have had some 70 degree temps which has started to bring out the flowers and has gotten me anxious for them to bloom. This week's Just  For Fun challenge was Anything Floral so I couldn't wait to get started creating this card.  I love flowers and beautiful flower stamps, papers, etc.  This Bunch of Petunias stamp is one of my favorite flower stamps from Just For Fun Stamps. Every year I plant Petunias in our flower pots to enjoy during the nice weather so this challenge now has me excited for planting season.  After coloring the flowers I wanted more dazzle to them so I decided to use some of my Art Glitter (Astro Turf green and Flamingo pink from the Razzle Dazzle Kit) and used the glue and tip that comes in the kit to outline the leaves and centers.  I dyed the lace in coffee to add a vintage look to it because the paper reminded me of the old vintage designs you often see.  I hope you have enjoyed this project I've shared today.  

Would you like to see more inspiration from Just For Fun Stamps?  Check out the blog to see all of the great projects the design team members are sharing.  Find this stamp and many more at Just For Fun Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment