Monday, April 1, 2013

Dreaming of a Vacation

Vacation time is coming quickly and many are dreaming about their vacations this year.  I know I sure could use one.  I wanted to have some fun with the new stamps from Just For Fun Stamps so I created this vacation pop-up card.  The outside is just as fun as the inside.  For the outside, I used the Irregular 6 Frame Template and dabbed my yellow ink pad inside of the frame to create my background and then used the new "Aloha" stamp to add the message.  
 
 
 I used several more of the fantastic new Just For Fun Stamps to create the inside.   I first stamped the large hula girl and the wind swept palm onto a piece of white card stock and colored them with my favorite markers,  Then, I fussy cut them out and laid them aside while I finished creating the pop-up piece of my card.  Once that was done, I attached the images to the card.  I finished it by using and oldie but goodie stamp...the sand stamp to add a little bit of the beach for the Hula girl to dance on and then added the sentiment using the new Shake it up...stamp.   Who couldn't go wrong giving this card to someone who is wanting to dream of a fun filled vacation in Hawaii? 

Be sure to stop by the Just For Fun site and see all of the new spring 2013 stamps and then head on over to the Just For Fun blog for more great inspiration from all of the Just For Fun design team members. 

1 comment: