Thursday, July 26, 2012

Time for the Festive Friday Blog Hop

Welcome to another Friday and the Festive Friday Blog Hop.  Here is the card that I did for this week.  I found a sheet of the gorgeous blue glitter paper and wanted  to play with the new die I had just bought.  The only paper I had around was that sheet of glitter paper so I grabbed it and ran it through my die cutting machine with the die.  I liked it so much I decided I wanted to use it for my card.  The patterned paper was left over from some I bought a couple of years ago and decided it was time to use it. As much as I'd like to I told myself that I can't hang onto it forever so I added it, too.  The flourishes on it inspired the banner which I cut by hand and before I knew it my card had been finished.  I think this card took me only a half hour at most to create from start to finish and that's a record for me. Ha!  Ha!  Ha! 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to continue to check out all of the other wonderful creations from the rest of the artists on the hop.

 If you aren't sure where you've been or where to go next use the link below to help you. 

11 comments: