Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vintage Flowers



There are 2 things I love...old, vintage things and flowers.  I turned a picture of the rose bush that I have from my grandma which now grows in my own yard and a picture of one of my favorite flowers, the peony, which also grows here into vintage photos by using the sepia function in my photo software.  I, then, just couldn't resist using these gorgeous buttons from Charlene's Button Box to create flower embellishments.  They are what made this layout pop.  Would you like to make some button flowers, too?  You can purchase these buttons and many more gorgeous buttons from Charlene's Etsy shop and be sure to check out her blog to see what she's been up to lately.  

2 comments:

  1. Ok I LOVE LOVE LOVE your heart tree, You know me and how I love hearts :) I REALLY REALLY love the patch work card (again hearts love) and this lo with the button flowers is too cute!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the buttons. So creative. Really miss seeing Charlene's buttons.

    ReplyDelete