Sunday, February 5, 2012

Art at the Museum with the Help of Charlene's Buttons

Our local museum has some wonderful pieces of art from all around the world on display.  I had taken these pictures a while ago and never scrapped them because I wasn't sure what embellishments to use to compliment the pictures.  When Charlene sent me these gorgeous buttons I realized that the pattern she had created on them matched some of the patterns on the art so I knew that the buttons were just the things I was waiting for in order to scrap these pictures.  Don't you just love how the buttons stand off the page and draws your eyes to the pictures?  If you'd like to have some of these buttons or to check out the other fabulouse buttons Charlene creates you can go to Etsy shop and purchase them.  Did you know she also has a blog?  You can check her blog out for some more fun while waiting for your buttons that you purchased to arrive. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and a great way to display the lovely pictures. Super job! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete