Angela's blog. I am so happy to be able to be part of the Ghoultide hop!
I love the month of October and Halloween so I'm always excited to dig out my Halloween crafting tools or even buy a few new ones and get to creating. The spooky die cut was a new tool for me this year. It is a Spellbinders die and I just couldn't resist owning it. This year, one of the new items I really was excited over was the Echo Park Apothecary Line. I have had so much fun with the paper and the matching stickers on several projects already. The diamond shaped paper you see on this card that I created for the hop is just one of the sheets from it. I decided to make this card on the "dark" side using mostly black and then wanted to add a little splash of colors to make the design pop off the cardbase. If you'd like to see more of the Apothecary Line be sure to click the link and check it out. It's one of this year's to die for Halloween paper lines!
I have a prize to give away. If you would like to be entered in the drawing all you have to do is leave a comment on this post and become a follower by the time the hop ends at the end of the day Oct 2nd. I will choose a winner on Monday, October 3rd and post it here on my blog so be sure to check back and see if you are the lucky winner.
Thanks for coming and Happy Halloween everyone! Your next stop on the hop will be Jennifer Babcock's blog.
If you get lost along the way here is the complete blog list for you:
1. Angela Holt- www.theblingtheory.blogspot.com
2. Christine Sawvell- http://christyannsscrappinplace.blogspot.com/
3. Kristen Koening- http://huneebcreations.blogspot.com/
4. Peg Rounds- http://www.pegscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
5. Jennifer Babcock- http://www.glittermyday.blogspot.com/
6. Jan- http://www.papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com/
7. Marie Pease- http://www.absosweetmarie.blogspot.com/
8. Cheryl- http://www.capturingamomentintime.com/
9. Tamara Tripodi- http://happylifecraftywife.com/
10. Deborah Anton- http://beadnstampn.blogspot.com/
11. Patricia- http://www.pattyandcharlie.blogspot.com/
12. Susie Moore- http://www.thedieshaveit.com/
13. Chrys Kamps- http://www.scrapbookingkampstyle.blogspot.com/
14.Keeley Kirwan- http://www.keeleyskreations.blogspot.com/
15. Ava Dernandez- http://www.scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com/
16. Ashley A Walker- http://www.proudusmcwife415.blogspot.com/
17. Melissa- http://timeweavers.wordpress.com/
18. Erin Bullock- http://www.deeplyrootedlife.blogspot.com/
19. Debbie Wilson- http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
Linda Auclair- http://elendae.wordpress.com/
Gina Torres- http://www.californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
22. Jan Wheatley-http://www.tweetybugshouse.blogspot.com/
23. Amy Courchaine- http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
24. Brynn Flair and Frills Thornburg- http://flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com/
25. Cally Ann Cronwell- http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com/
26. Staci D's Crafties- http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/
27. Jamie Lindstrom- http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/