Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome Fall Layout

I love fall.  It's one of two of my favorite seasons. One thing my family enjoys doing is visiting some of our state parks. I love to take pictures while we are there.  These pictures were of an exceptional fall day we had a few years ago.  I decided to print them out and created this layout recently using the absolutely amazing products from The Robin's Nest and those pictures.  If you'd like to see the list of Robin's Nest products I used be sure to check out my post on the Chattering Robin's blog and while you are there don't miss the awesome work the other members on the team have created, too.  Plus, be sure to check out The Robin's Nest website.  It's filled with a ton of fantastic products that you will love to create with, too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment