Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Stamped Bag

A while back while reading the newspaper I saw an ad for a stamping club in a small nearby town. Being one who loves to stamp I wanted to go and check it out which I had the opportunity to do on Friday. Three people did 4 different stamped projects and then the group got to make those items. This is one of them I did. We stamped using sponges and ink onto the bag to add a little color behind each of the 4 squares and then stamped, punched and blinged the images. Everyone is so nice in the group and I had so much fun. I plan on attending again next month and am already looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Souns like a lot of fun! I am glad you had a good time and your bag is cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Fiskateer to another!
    Cute project and opportunity to meet others!
    Michelle #7586
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete