Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Challenge Fun

I was recently chosen to participate in the Unibind Facebook challenge. For the challenge, I was sent 4 of the pieces that are cut out to create the windows in a scrapbook album. We were challenged to get creative and see what we can do with the pieces. I have to admit these are the 2 favorites of mine. My family recently attended the Titanic exhibit and I realized the oval piece would make the perfect embellishment for one of the pages I'm working on or for the album I hope to one day complete. I may do a little more on it. I'd like to add something to make the letters stand out more. The wall hanging was made to match the altered dust pan I shared here in a past post. I had some leftover Graphic 45 paper from that project and this piece fit perfectly on it. The twine was something that was sent for the challenge and I added the lace and Prima flower to finish it off. It has now become part of my craft area decor along with the dust pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment