Monday, November 1, 2010

Handmade Note Cards

Another hobby of mine is painting so I belong to a painting club in my area that is so much fun. The club enjoys being able to help out others and one of the events that each member donates painted, handcrafted or other items including gift cards to is a charity auction where all proceeds go to buy Christmas gifts for kids (teens imparticular) who are too old to qualify for the Toys for Tots program. All the items that are donated by the club members are made into gift baskets which are auctioned off to raise the money to buy the gifts. This year, I was asked to make some cards for the basket. I decided on this beautiful note card design from a book on watercolor painting, but instead I used my favorite colored pencils to make them. I made 3 of each design and will be including colored envelopes that match the flowers.
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.Design Team Member and Teacher for The Scrapbooking Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment