Saturday, November 6, 2010

A crazy, but fun week with the best ending!

This has been a crazy week for my family. We've worked on getting things ready for the winter here, I have worked on making a card and the cake for my dad's 80th birthday and had a lot of other things come up that I've had to give attention to this week, but last night was a just for me time and a ton of fun. I was able to go down to The Scrapbooking Studio and meet the very creative and talented Teresa Collins. She was demoing her new Stampmaker there and later taught a class plus 2 more today, but unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the classes. It was great just having the opportunity to meet her at the demo and will be something I will always remember. She is a very sweet person. It was the perfect way to end my busy week. Thanks Amy from The Scrapbooking Studio for setting up the opportunity for her to come!
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.Design Team Member and Teacher for The Scrapbooking Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment