Friday, July 10, 2009

Having Some Fun

My dh (Thanks, Sweetheart!) bought me the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cricut cart recently and today I was wanting to just have some fun so I decided to play with it. I made this little treat box from that cart. This cart is definately on my favorites to use list. I wanted to make it my own style so I cut 2 bags and glued them together. The ribbon came from a rak I won recently and the beads came in a box of odds and ends that my parents got from a garage sale. I am really happy with how this turned out and of course it had to be filled with one of our favorite things in our house-chocolate!
A Proud Member of The Lime Light. Come over to see what we are working on.

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet husband you have.. your box turned out so cute Peg.. and love what's in it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! just love the little box!!

    ReplyDelete