Monday, July 7, 2008

Some Exciting Scrap Happenings

I had mentioned in a previous post that one of the cards I have made will be published in August, but I couldn't share the details. Now I finally can. :) The card I have made (sorry I can't post a picture until it's published) is going to be in Scrapbooking.com's Online Magazine in August. Now for some more great news! I'm really excited about this!! I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Eye-Lets Etc. this coming December. I am so excited and so very happy to be working with everyone there. They are a great group of people! I am also going to be taking classes for the next 6 months at my local scrapbooking store. I will be learning a lot of the latest techniques and fun things that are out. I am looking forward to being able to share the things I make in the class and sharing some sneak peaks of the things I've learned. I start the class on July 26th so I probably won't be sharing anything from the class until next month. It's going to be a time for me to have some fun, meet some new friends that share the same interest in crafting and work on some exciting projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment