Friday, June 27, 2008

Ode to the Old Dryer

This started out as a joke between my husband and I when I made the comment about doing a page on our old dryer. He said why not and I thought yeah, why not? We had been without a dryer for a while when it quit working so every laundry day I would wash it and hang everything on hangers to either dry in our basement or outside. We were finally able to buy a new dryer and that's how this page and our conversation came about at the time. One of my next lo's is going to be on our new dryer and when we buy a new washer guess what? Yep, you got it! A lo on that, too. It's sometimes fun just to scrap the every day moments of your life, too, so don't forget about those!

The black socks were from the stencil that brought about my new embossing technique (listed under techniques and posted below) discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment