Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mmmm! Chocolate!





These are some of the chocolates that I have made. The role of chocolatiers is a dying art. Those hand dipped and hand molded candies that are now falling away to modernization at some time will be no longer. I am a Certified Chocolatier-one of a number that is growing smaller every year. We are the ones who take pride and care into putting out chocolate made with our very own hands and the love of the craft. I hope to be able to also pass my skills onto my son so he may continue the art as he wants. He is already preparing himself to attend culinary school and become a chef so maybe one day he will find a need to prepare chocolates just like chocolatiers used to make and keep the tradition alive and from me he will have the knowledge and skills I have learned over the years and the recipes that I have created to carry on the tradition.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous - my husband would luv u hehhee those look fabulous and Yummy !!!!

    Norma

    ReplyDelete