Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Where did yesterday go?!

I kept saying all day yesterday that I need to come and post and add some more things, but before I knew it the clock was striking midnight and it was today. Where did yesterday go? Between getting a little cleaning done (I didn't even have that much to do) and a ringing telephone which took most of the time I was unable to get a few things done. I got the most important done because I always make them a priority, but it was the little things that I really wanted to do that went left untouched. Luckily, today will be different. I have most of the things on my priority list finished already and the phone (keeping my fingers crossed) hasn't rang yet today so I should be on top of things today. I will definetely be back later to do the updates that I would like to do. I'll even post about what my dh and son came bringing home for me last night. A new Xyron machine for me!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being caught up so far today! I just can't seem to get caught up, EVER!

    A new Xyron?! I look forward to the details!

    ReplyDelete