Friday, September 1, 2017

What A World Wind Tour


Hi everyone!  It's been a while since I posted and I'm sorry about that.  I found myself with some other interests and scaled back what I had originally been doing.  I still am the Card Making & Scrapbooking Contributor for Create for Less and am enjoying my 6th year of writing for them.  That has been about all of the paper crafting I've been doing for about a year.  This year, I will be doing some work for Cut Out & Keep, but this time instead of writing technique tutorials for them, I am joining their online Snippets magazine team so keep an eye out over on their site to see what I will be writing about there.

I mentioned that I had found some other interests and that is of jewelry making.  I've been spending as much time as I can creating pieces to wear myself and to enter into such events as our local fair.  This year was my second year to enter and to my surprise I not only brought home 2 blue ribbons, I also brought home a best of show.  I am already planning and starting work on my projects for next year and will be adding an additional piece to my "to do" list which will be entered in our 2018 state fair.

This year I've been especially excited for the holidays.  My favorite ones are Halloween and Christmas and in honor of them I will be participating in a really fun blog hop next month so be sure to keep coming back here to Peg's Crafting Corner to see what projects I will be doing.  Although, I'm not a big fan of Thanksgiving this year does have me a little more excited as it will be the first time in 27 years my family will be home to celebrate.  In honor of that, I created this invitation that I shared over on the Think Crafts blog.  You can find out how to make it here.

Well, that's just a little bit of the world wind tour I've had in the past year or so and where my love of crafting has taken me.  I never know where it will go next so join me here to share the adventure!

Happy Crafting Everyone!
~Peg


No comments:

Post a Comment