Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Very Special Invitation

Cut Out + Keep
 
Last year I was honored to be able to do some creative work for the awesome website Cut Out + Keep.  You can see the projects that I shared here.   Last month, I was again honored to be able to review the release of  Cut Out + Keep Around the USA in 50 Craft Projects.  It's an awesome book filled with many ideas.  You can see my review here.  

 
Now, I would love for all of you to join me over on the Cut Out + Keep website and if you'd like to follow me there be sure to join the site.  That way you can see what I'm up to when it's posted.  Now you must be wondering what I will be doing there and why would I like you to join me.  I am very happy and excited to say that I have been asked to share techniques on the blog for Cut Out + Keep's Technique Tuesday, but that's only half of the fun.  I will, also, be doing product reviews of many awesome products.  These will be rolling features so be sure to keep an eye out so you don't miss them.  You will also find many other great ideas and fun there from others so be sure to check them out, too. 

Let the fun begin for all of us!  Hope to see you soon!

Happy Creating Everyone!
Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment