Sunday, March 1, 2015

Celebrating National Craft Month with Cut Out + Keep's New Book

Welcome to March!  It's time to celebrate National Craft Month and I thought there was no better way to kick off the month than to share with you this awesome new book by Cat Morley & Tom Waddington.  This is not just another ordinary craft book, though.  It's filled with awesome projects from all around the United States. 
 
A year ago, last month I had the honor of being a Guest Designer for the Cut Out + Keep website so when I found out that I would be able to review this book I was ecstatic.  I knew before I had even received it that the book was going to be fantastic.  It turned out to be that and more.
 
It not only has craft ideas that are focused on each region and state, it has recipes, facts about the states and more. Do you like to sew?  Is your favorite craft knitting?  Like Origami?  Need a recipe for UFO Cake Pops or what about Pie Shakes (they look so delicious)!  This book has them all and more!  The projects are fun and easy for everyone to create. 
 
Ready to own your own copy of this great book?  Head on over to Amazon (Cut Out + Keep on Amazon ) and order yours today and start celebrating National Craft Month with this new book. 
 
Here's some more fun.  I have chosen several projects from the book that I plan on creating and sharing over the next several weeks so keep coming back to check out and see what I've done next.  Won't you join me in the fun?  Order you copy and let's create together.

Happy National Craft Month and Happy Creating Everyone!
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment