Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy and Excited to Announce



I love making and using handmade paper for many of my projects.  For the past year, I have been a proud member of the Arnold Grummer Papermaking Design Team.  Today, I am thrilled to share with all of you that I will be returning to the team for a third term.  I am already planning new projects to share with all of you here on Peg's Crafting Corner and on the Arnold Grummer blog so please continue to stop by both places so you don't miss any of the fun and inspiration. 

The pictures I have shared in this post is a sheet of handmade paper that has been used to create this beautiful handmade paper rose.  If you would like to find out how to create this please be sure to check out the post that I have written for Bella Crafts Quarterly

Happy Creating!
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment