Sunday, January 26, 2014

Busy Month and A New Old Craft

It's hard to believe I haven't blogged in almost a week.  It has been a busy month for my family and I fell behind on several things.  I haven't crafted a lot the past couple of weeks as my family has been battling that flu that has been going around.  The past few days I have finally gotten back into my craft corner and started creating again.  It felt good to be creative.  I've missed it!     Yesterday I decided that it was time for me to start quilling again.  I had bought everything for it several years ago and made a few projects, but then for whatever reason never did any more.  I dug out all of my tools and paper strips, but could not find my needle.  Today I was lucky and scored one (shown in the bottom of this picture) at a local craft store and got to use a 40% off coupon.  I was thrilled over that and am now set to start quilling again.  I will be sharing some of my projects here so be sure to stop by and see what I've been up to next.  I have some ideas that I know you will be excited to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment