Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Do You "Love" Chipboard?

Do you enjoy creating chipboard books?  What about using chipboard  pieces?  If you have answered "yes" than I have some fun for you!  Many of you know that I've designed a set of Christmas Stamps for Sin City Stamps.  Now, I'm pleased to announce that I'm also creating chipboard books and chipboard pieces for them, too. 

This is a sneak peak of the new chipboard book that I have designed.  It's the "I Love You" chipboard book and comes with several pieces to use in the book.  Be sure to head over to Sin City Stamps and get your book to start creating.   Valentine's Day is coming quickly!  It, also, makes the perfect gift for other occasions such as an anniversary or even a wedding.  Anytime you want to spread a little love is the perfect time for this book. 

While you are there, don't forget to pick up your set of Christmas stamps, too.  Even though the holidays are almost here it's never too late to start thinking about next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment