Thursday, December 5, 2013

Creating for the Holidays



This is a busy time of year and I've fallen a little behind on my blog.  I have managed to update it.  Don't you like the new look for the holidays?  I have to say the blog header is my favorite.  That Santa is one of my stamps from Sin City Stamps.  Have you purchased your set yet?  If not, head on over because Santa will be here before you know it.

This picture is a little sneak peak of my Art Glitter post.  If you'd like to see the whole project click on the link to go over to the Art Glitter blog to see it and the instructions on how to do a project of your own.  Don't forget to go to the website and order you're glitter while you are at it.  I know you will love this brand of glitter.  There's tons of colors to choose from! 

Well, it's time to get busy again.  Be sure to keep coming back and checking out what I've done next.  There's a lot of creating and sharing that will be going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment