Monday, November 4, 2013

The Winner Is.....

I wish I had a set of stamps to give to each one of you, but sadly I don't. Thank you to everyone who has left a comment and followed my blog.  I enjoyed reading all of them and appreciate them very much! 

The winner of my stamp set from Sin City Stamps as chosen by Random.org is........
the 19th comment left by Carole Lassak.   Congratulations, Carole!  If you would send me your mailing address, I will get them in the mail to you this week. 

If you didn't win and would still like to have this set of stamps, they are up for sale on the Sin City Stamps site HERE.  Be sure to check out all of the great stamps on the site, too.  Plus, there's a lot more things being added.  Even things that will go with the stamps  so be sure to keep going back and looking. 

Keep following Peg's Crafting Corner, too,  because I will be designing even more stamp sets and having more giveaways in the future.  This is just the beginning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment