Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oh My Gosh! Fall is Almost Here

It's hard to believe that it's just around the corner!  I love the fall.  It is definitely my favorite season.  It's been a busy time around here and I'm a little behind on sharing things with you and I'm sorry.  There's a lot of exciting posts coming up and some spectacular news about some stamps so be sure to keep checking back and see what it's all about.

This is a sneak peak of a project I did for Art Glitter.  It uses a fantastic technique that I know all of you will love so be sure to go check it out on the blog.  This month we have teamed up with Dreamweaver Stencils to show you some exciting things using glitter and stencils so be sure to go to  the Art Glitter blog and the Dreamweaver blog each day this month for great inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment